Most of the couples’ popular choice is diamond engagement rings who are set to enter into a new life of togetherness through a marriage ceremony. An engagement ring stands hugely important in the lives of to-be bride and groom, and thus one need to search and put quite a lot of thought for selecting the best for the lovely occasion. Though it’s true that diamonds are extremely pricey natural stone and one has to collect a substantial amount of money to acquire it, but it is really worthy of buying and gifting to your beloved. The price of the diamond engagement rings are settled by the diamond cost which is present in the ring.
We’re here to discuss about the princess cut vs. round cut diamonds; how the princess cut are cheaper than the round cut diamond engagement rings.
1. Known to be the favorite of diamond cutters, the princess cut diamonds has an elevated yield from the rough cuts. The cut and the shape of the princess cut creates it into higher yielding and thus are low-priced than many other distinct diamond cuts. That’s the reason you can come across a huge number of beautiful diamond engagement rings along with princess cut diamonds placed in them.
2. Princess cut diamond engagement rings are certainly less costly than round brilliant cut that are very expensive. For example, 3 Carat VS1 F Princess cut diamond values around $74,580, whereas 3 Carat VS1 F Round cut diamond values around $74,580.
3. The yielding of round cut is around 40% whereas the yielding of princess cut is around 80-90%. This signifies that if you are obtaining 1-carat rough diamond, you can acquire a 0.40 ct round polished diamond, or else a .80 to .90 carat princess cut diamond. Thus a princess cut diamond yield is actually the double of round cut diamond. Hence the cost of princess cut diamonds are pretty much low. In fact for the price that you pay for a round diamond, you can acquire a large-size princess cut diamond. Thus the princess cut is the trendiest selection for engagement rings.
4. The Princess cut diamonds have just about 76 facets that add to its radiance, assisting it to compete the visual effect of finely cut Round brilliant diamonds. Additional facets are viewed in Princess cut diamonds where cutters have to execute hard to fabricate a corner that is free of wide-ranging scrapes.
5. The Princess cut diamonds is mostly going to exhibit color tints, mainly in the corners. You care suggested to select a Princess cut diamonds with least color of H, VS2 clarity and superb cut.
Therefore, by now you might have understood that Princess cut diamonds is brilliant and excellent than the Round cut diamonds. You can thus take the help of Gemone Diamond anytime 24/7 to choose the Princess cut designed diamond stones or engagement rings for your loved ones!